Halo Indoor USB Beacon
The Halo Indoor USB Beacon uses Bluetooth to communicate with your dog’s Halo collar to convey how close your dog is to the Beacon. The Indoor USB Beacon can be plugged into the Halo Wall Charger (included) or other standard USB-A port to create keep-away or ignore-fence areas near wall outlets, computers, or other indoor locations with a USB or AC wall power. The Indoor USB Beacon turns on whenever connected to power, so it will ‘run forever’ as long as the power source has live power – so you don’t have to worry about changing batteries.
Care & Specifications
- Beacon size: 19mm length x 14mm width x 6.5mm height
- Adapter size: 38mm (53mm with outlet prongs) length x 32mm width x 22 height
- Operates when connected to power, no battery required
- Indoor use only; do not submerge in water
- iBeacon MFi License (iBC-14-00582)
- FCC Regulation (FCC Part 15; contains FCCID: 2ABU6-C3)
- IC: 20896-D15N
- CE Regulations (Included EN300328/301489/60950/62479)
Have Questions About Halo?
From live sessions with our founders, to extensive FAQs, and support with an agent dedicated to you, we’re here to help.
View FAQs, help articles, or create a new support ticket
Meet the founders and other experts during live-streamed support sessions
Virtual Dog Park
Share screen or video chat live with an agent via our virtual “dog park” from 9am-6pm ET