This Contact Attachments kit features 3 sets of contact attachments for the ultimate flexibility with your dog’s Halo Collar. You can select your dog’s contact attachments based on their size, coat length, and even activity type. For example, Contact Blanks can be swapped in to replace Contact Tips if you want to attach a leash to your Halo Collar for a walk. Sets include 1 pair of each of the following: Contact tips (Short), Contact Tips (Regular), Contact Blanks (Graphite), and Contact Blanks (Ivory).
Care & Specifications
- Sets of four types of attachments: Contact Tips (Short), Contact Tips (Regular), Contact Blanks (Graphite), and Contact Blanks (Ivory).
- Hypoallergenic steel design with rounded tips for comfortable contact on skin
- Screw threads feature nyloc treatment for no-slip grip when screwed into the Halo Collar
- *Contact attachments should be inserted into the Halo Collar and screwed in to be finger-tight. Please do not use tools to attach Contact Attachments to avoid damaging your Halo Collar’s internal screw threads.
- *Please do not attach a leash directly to your Halo Collar while using either the Contact Tips (Short) or Contact Tips (Regular). Please always use a slip lead or additional collar instead. Alternatively, you can swap your Contact Tips out for Contact Blanks if attaching a leash to the Halo Collar
Have Questions About Halo?
From live sessions with our founders, to extensive FAQs, and support with an agent dedicated to you, we’re here to help.
View FAQs, help articles, or create a new support ticket
Meet the founders and other experts during live-streamed support sessions
Virtual Dog Park
Share screen or video chat live with an agent via our virtual “dog park” from 9am-6pm ET